The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained.”
Schedule for the Sacrament of Confession
11:00 a.m. – 11:55 a.m.
3:15 p.m. – 3:50 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – 5:50 p.m. (Spanish)
5:00 p.m. – 5:50 p.m.
Homilies from Fr. Sibley on Confession
- Jesus Washes Our Feet in Confession
- Jesus Prunes Our Souls in Confession
- The Prodigal Son and Confession
- Confession “Makes Straight The Way of the Lord”
- Confession and Mortal Sin
- Confession and Inner Healing
- Confession and the Samaritan Woman at the Well
- The Basis of the Sacrament and Quotations from the Early Church (Catholic Answers)
- A Guide for Confession (Catholic Online.org)
- Confession Guide for Adults (National Catholic Register)
- An Examination of Conscience for College Students